Hello there 🤗!
Are you a sensitive person who just learned your sensitivity is an inborn personality trait?
Do you find available information about Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs) overwhelming?
In The 10 Things HSP Handbook, I explore a simple way to understand the Highly Sensitive Person. I focus on six main topics and highlight ten things you need to know.
And I make every resource easily accessible.
So, if you are overwhelmed by all the resources and tips about HSPs on the web, this handbook consolidates the crucial stuff in one place.
It shares vital information in the following chapters:
- Abbreviations - Explores commonly used abbreviations in the HSP industry.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Highlights ten questions that explain more about the HSP trait.
- Research Studies - Lists ten science-backed facts about HSPs.
- HSP Tests - Ten quizzes to help you (and your child) learn more about yourself.
- HSP Experts - 10 people to know and learn from.
- Recommended Resources - Places to find more information and stories about being an HSP. Listed under ten categories.
So, if understanding a Highly Sensitive Person is becoming difficult, this HSP Handbook hopes to ease the process.
I have tried my best to make it simple to understand because I know how hard it is to keep up with jargon and interpret research.
With love and kindness,
Founder, HSP Tools.
You'll get an 83-page PDF document.